activemq-users mailing list archives

From Saeid <saeidz...@yahoo.com>
Subject openwire c client with ActiveMQ 4.1.0
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 00:35:40 GMT

I recently downloaded ActiveMQ 4.1.0 for evaluation and the Java part seems
to work fine but I am having problems getting the openwire-c client to work.

The URLs on the related page
(http://www.activemq.org/site/openwire-c-client.html) do not seem to work
and after looking at the mail list archives, I got the source from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/sandbox/openwire-c/

I cannot get the example to work in my environment (Mac OS X 10.4). It
looked like apache portable runtime libraries were required and I installed
APR1.2.8 and the code now compiles but gives the following runtime error:
Connecting......Could not connect: Internal error (20014)

Is there a tutorial or How-To which would describe the steps and libraries
required for getting the c client to work? If this client is not the
appropriate one, which one shall I use? Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

- Saeid