activemq-users mailing list archives

From masterov <alexei.maste...@us.icap.com>
Subject RE: activemq-cpp (stomp) asynchronous send
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:52:34 GMT

tabish121 wrote:

> Write some code, submit a patch.

Are there any guidelines?  I mean - I don't even know where to start.  Is
there any place where I could look for ideas on how to implement it?
I assume that  to the user the interface should have something like:

connection->setUseAsyncSend(true);

and/or

connectionFactory->setUseAsyncSend(true);

and the rest should work exactly the same, right?

on the code side there should be some kind of syncronized queue that
asynchronous send just adds a message to.
>From where would I "consume" that queue though, is there a dedicated
activeMQ thread running behind the scenes?