activemq-users mailing list archives

From YoungSoul <youngs...@inbox.com>
Subject Re: Is anyone else seeing messages stuck on a queue?
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:10:16 GMT

>From my perspective, 3.2.2 was solid.  I never really had any issues with
it.

Here is the stack trace from the starting of activemq.  Hope it helps.
[root@mdl1 bin]# ./activemq
ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /usr/local/activemq-4.2
ACTIVEMQ_BASE: /usr/local/activemq-4.2
INFO  BrokerService                  - Using Persistence Adapter:
JournalPersistenceAdapator(JDBCPersistenceAdaptor(org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource@9b42e6))
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ null JMS Message Broker
(localhost) is starting
INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information please
see: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
INFO  ManagementContext              - JMX consoles can connect to
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
[apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Becoming the master on dataSource:
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource@9b42e6
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from: Active
Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
/usr/local/activemq-4.2.0-snapshot/apache-activemq-4.2-incubator-SNAPSHOT/activemq-data/journal
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovered: 1 message(s) in
transactions recovered.
INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
tcp://mdl1.myco.com:61616
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector openwire Started
INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
ssl://mdl1.myco.com:61617
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector ssl Started
INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
stomp://mdl1.myco.com:61613
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector stomp Started
INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network Connector default-nc Started
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
(localhost, ID:mdl1.myco.com-56746-1169487078117-1:0) started
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://localhost Started
INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha Store successfully deleted data
directory activemq-data/localhost/tmp_storage
ERROR Service                        - Async error occurred:
        at
java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.checkForComodification(LinkedList.java:761)
        at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.next(LinkedList.java:696)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.VMPendingMessageCursor.next(VMPendingMessageCursor.java:71)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription.dispatchMatched(PrefetchSubscription.java:380)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription.pullTimeout(PrefetchSubscription.java:111)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription.access$000(PrefetchSubscription.java:49)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription$1.run(PrefetchSubscription.java:94)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:207)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[...]

<This then repeats another 1/2 dozen times or so >

Thanks