activemq-users mailing list archives

From "tim.geldart" <tim.geld...@inovis.com>
Subject Re: Stomp durable topic do not UNSUB
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:30:35 GMT

Would you like me to file tickets to track either of the cirumstances below
or are they already known issues that do not require tickets?

rajdavies wrote:

>> Would one be mistaken to expect stomp client behavior to be
>> consistent with
>> openwire client behavior?
>
> The behaviour of the STOMP and open wire should be the same

The patch for AMQ-1077 did not appear to address original STOMP UNSUB issue.
I cannot find another related 4.2 ticket. Shall I submit a new ticket?

rajdavies wrote:

>> Should one expect the manual deletion of a durable subscription to
>> yield the
>> same behavior as if the subscription never existed?
>
> Yes - one should

AMQ-1135 addresses this behavior, but is listed as an open issue under
version 4.1. Does the ticket need to be placed in a 4.2 queue in order to be
worked?

Regards,
TimG