activemq-users mailing list archives

From masterov <alexei.maste...@us.icap.com>
Subject Re: Detecting lost clients
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:47:49 GMT

James,

James.Strachan wrote:

> FWIW this is now fixed in trunk and the next 4.2-snapshot build

I checked out the latest trunk, and this behavior didn't change.  When the
client disconnects "RemoveInfo" message isn't sent until I send any other
message to the topic in question.

instead I started getting linker warnings like this one:
"ld: warning: symbol `typeinfo for cms::CMSException' has differing sizes:
        (file admClient.o value=0x8; file
~/lib/libactivemq-cpp.a(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.o) value=0xc);
        admClient.o definition taken"

Thanks,
AM