activemq-users mailing list archives

From miniman <benjamin.cuthb...@db.com>
Subject Re: BUG in JBOSS ActiveMQ Bridge
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:40:35 GMT

I setup the activemq to use the VM option, so that my MDB that was deployed
in jboss could listen to the activemq channels. When i configure my MDB to
listen to the channels as per the websites instructions, messages are being
sent into the channel but the MDB is not seeing them. When you change the
ra.xml option from vm to tcp you see the messages.