activemq-users mailing list archives

From shital <shitalbpa...@optonline.net>
Subject Jmeter - ActiveMQ - Configuration
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:02:37 GMT

I am trying to figure out how to configure the jmeter test suite that ships
with activeMQ with no luck. I have go it to a point where I can see some
data flowing through the tcp socket between the jmeter and my brokers.
However I have absolutely no idea as to which topic it connects to !! Where
can I configure that, and other finetune parameters? I tried to look around
everywhere on Jmeter, and activemq websites but couldn't find anything ...

Thanks
Shital