activemq-users mailing list archives

From cbu <christian.bur...@puma.com>
Subject Network of Brokers - publishing on broker x - consuming on broker 1...n
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:04:55 GMT

Hello,

I think I've read that quite a few people did have problems to setup a
network of brokers where you can publish on publishing on broker x but
consume the message on broker 1...n.

As an example:
- publish on broker 2 a message on a topic
- consume the message from broker 1-9

As additional information:
- I setup such a broker network.
- I can see in the log files the brokers connecting to each other
- I can see in the log file connecting the clients to the assigned brokers
- I did set on the network connector the prefech=1, dynamiconly=false,
networkTTL=99, bridgeTempDestinations=true, failover=true

STILL: I can reveice the message JUST on the broker I published the message.

Any hint ...

-- Chris