activemq-users mailing list archives

From agabel <Andreas.Ga...@ecube.de>
Subject XAConnectionFactory
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:23:42 GMT

I use Jboss 4.0.5 and activeMQ 4.1.

I want to define a XAConnectionFactory. I doesnt find any documentation
about this point.
If I define in the ra.xml following:

<connection-definition>

<managedconnectionfactory-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory</managedconnectionfactory-class>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.jms.XAConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>

<connectionfactory-impl-class>org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-impl-class>

<connection-interface>javax.jms.XAConnection</connection-interface>

<connection-impl-class>org.apache.activemq.ra.ManagedConnectionProxy</connection-impl-class>
            </connection-definition>

I get also a org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQConnectionFactory. I guess this
is because the ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory always produce a
ActiveMQConnectionFactory.

Anyone knows a solution??

Andreas Gabel