activemq-users mailing list archives

From skimstercg <Stanley.H....@uscg.mil>
Subject Re: Use JMX to monitor remote AMQ
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 23:21:35 GMT

I found the solution to my problem.  The answer was unrelated to AMQ or JMX.
It was due to weirdness in the /etc/hosts file on Red Hat Linux box.  Fixing
this, fixed RMI, which fixed JMX and all's well.  More info can be found at:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=8092&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0