activemq-users mailing list archives

From igor_b <igorbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is connected to broker-server?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:28:47 GMT

Thanx for reply...

i have one more question:

how can i check if client (on starting) got connected to the server...

e.g. If client has not connected to server, i need it to try to connect
again in, lets say, 5 mins... the problem i have now is that when i use
reliable:tcp://localhost... (i'm using ActiveMQ 3.0) my localhost server
cannot start until remote server (where broker is) is started.

I was thinking of impelemting some loop, ant try to connect every
5 minutes i.e. i need something like this:

while(!isConnected()) {
          //try to connect to broker-server...
}

Any idea how to do this?