activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Langford <...@multicom.co.uk>
Subject Re: org.apache.activemq.spring.SpringProducer Jar
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:05:47 GMT

Yes! I see I have been foolish. Still at least this thread will document it
for others like me! Thanks for putting me straight It can be tricky when
learning various new techs at once and jars still drive me mad.

Just a final quick point FYI is that my downloaded binary version of
ActiveMQ did not seem to contain the SpringProducer test class. I dont know
wether this is intentional or not. I expect it is.