activemq-users mailing list archives

From MqUser <pm...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: Topics and subtopics - Newbie
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 01:34:30 GMT

Understood.

Now, to do this correctly, to architect it, where would I get a good
tutorial, or examples.

There are so many different ways I can think of creating a tree of topics.

I just need to know what is standard.

I could have have system being monitored and the selector selecting
via"like" statements

MainSystem.xyzSystem.errors
MainSystem.xyzSystem.statusMessages
MainSystem.xyzSystem.restartMessages

and selecting with "like" statements in the selector.