activemq-users mailing list archives

From YoungSoul <youngs...@inbox.com>
Subject Re: Messages 'stuck' on queue, until client restart
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:11:29 GMT

To be specific about the release I used:

I went to the following url:
http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-410-release.html
and downloaded either apache-activemq-4.1.0-incubator.zip or
apache-activemq-4.1.0-incubator.tar.gz depending upon the environment I was
interested in.

Thanks for your reply and help you can provide.

Pat