activemq-users mailing list archives

From krishnadas <krishnadasa...@geojit.com>
Subject Re: activemq 4.1 integration in weblogic 9.2(Krishnadas)
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:24:49 GMT

Hi fellow members,

       I got the following error in 4.1 and which is the same error got in
4.0.2.And i got reply like this bug is not solved til 4.2 version.I want to
know when will be 4.2 be awailable.If source of 4.2 is available can anybody
tell me the path.i tried in activemq sites but i couldnot get it.I am
eagerly waiting for activemq 4.2 version. Anyway now i am happy by knowing
that my issues will be solved in 4.2.

realy thanksl to all and I need ur help in future also...

krishnadas