activemq-users mailing list archives

From MrRothstein <>
Subject Re: Working with temporary queues
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:56:59 GMT

Daryl Richter-3 wrote:
> Ah, ok.  But since you want your process to be synchronous anyway, why do
> you need Component 3?  If Component 2 formats both directions your problem
> is solved.

I would like the "integeration components ( 2 and 3) " to be capable of high
through puts.  These components should be available for a large number of
clients (component 1) types.  My thinking is that it is better to tie up
threads at the client level vs. the shared component.

In general it sounds like only those components that have direct access to
the JMSReplyTo destination are able to send messages to it.  Is that