activemq-users mailing list archives

From jfd <jd...@demandtec.com>
Subject Issues configuring ActiveMQ in spring context file
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:33:47 GMT

Hello All,

I am just start to use ActiveMq and tried to configure it using Spring 2.0
and here are some of the issues I have encounted while I am using 4.1.0 with
m2

1). the xsd file for the spring 2.0 beanconfiguration is not included in the
jar file

2) the spring.schemas point the xsd to a local file system which apparent is
wrong and not tested. right now is like this

http\://activemq.org/config/1.0=file:/Users/chirino/sandbox/activemq-4.1/activemq-core/target/activemq.xsd

because of these configuration mistakes, you cannot use the activeMQ if the
newtwork is not available.

3) I have managed to make it work anyway, but some how this year, all my
test cases failed on activeMQ now becasue they complain about the following
configuration:

 &lt;amq:broker useJmx=&quot;false&quot; persistent=&quot;false&quot;&gt;
    &lt;amq:transportConnectors&gt;
      &lt;amq:transportConnector uri=&quot;tcp://localhost:0&quot; /&gt;
    &lt;/amq:transportConnectors&gt;
  &lt;/amq:broker&gt;

The reason looks to me is that the file
http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.activemq/xsds/activemq-core-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.xsd
got updated and some new elements/attributes need for the configuration. and
the error msg is

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 28 in
XML document from file
[d:\webapp\src\main\java\..\webapp\WEB-INF\applicationContext-activemq-core.xml]
is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'amq:transportConnector' is
not complete. One of '{"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":broker,
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":brokerInfo,
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":discoveryAgent,
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":messageAuthorizationPolicy,
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":server,
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":taskRunnerFactory,
WC[##other:"http://activemq.org/config/1.0"]}' is expected.
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The
content of element 'amq:transportConnector' is not complete. One of
'{"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":broker,
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":brokerInfo,
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":discoveryAgent,
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":messageAuthorizationPolicy,
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":server,
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":taskRunnerFactory,
WC[##other:"http://activemq.org/config/1.0"]}' is expected.

Several questions on this update:

1)why they update that file since there is an 4.2.0 snapshot going on
2)should they provide a place for the xsd that is not change this often?
3) if they update this, could they provide some guidances on how to
configure?

thanks a lot.

jfd