activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Pesochinsky <Vadim.Pesochins...@mscibarra.com>
Subject Re: [activemq-user] Journal cache size
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:43:26 GMT

Hi!
1) Context: queue point-to-point reliable messaging no topics and durable
subscriptions.
Is there a chance of message loss with messsages stored to the Journal but
not into JDBC?
I.e. sent message is stored to Journal, AMQ crashed (power went off), system
restarts. Will my message survive that?
2) Is there a way to force snapshot to DB?
E.g. before the AMQ is shutdown? I start AMQ by invoking
...console...Main.main() from my 'service' class and call System.exit() to
terminate the service. Thanks a lot.