activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sagi Mann <sagim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reliable request/response
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:42:00 GMT

The ACK cannot be "caught" by the original sender just as expired messages
can't. So basically, there is no way for the sender to be notifed after the
receiver has processed the message (other than implementing some temp reply
queue), correct? And about the expired messages: if what you say is true,
then what is AdvisorySupport.getExpiredQueueMessageAdvisoryTopic for?

Thanks,