activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Hofstaedter" <chr...@nmwco.com>
Subject RE: Help with SimpleAuthenticationPlugin
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:45:04 GMT
I had this problem a few months ago, posted the question to this group,
and got a very helpful reply (with xml) that allowed me to get it
working.

http://www.mail-archive.com/activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org/msg05478.
html

-----Original Message-----
From: rousseau [mailto:steve.cook1@excite.com]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 4:46 AM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help with SimpleAuthenticationPlugin

I have the same issue. Does anyone have a complete example XML
configuration
file for Simple authentication (not using JAAS or anything else)?

My XML file is something like:
    <plugins>
      <!--  simple user/password configuration -->
    <simpleAuthenticationPlugin>
	<userGroups>
	<property name="user" value="users"/>
	</userGroups>

	<userPasswords>
	<property name="user" value = "password"/>
	</userPasswords>

    </simpleAuthenticationPlugin>

      <!--  lets configure a destination based authorization mechanism
-->
      <authorizationPlugin>
        <map>
          <authorizationMap>
            <authorizationEntries>

	      <!--  only allow access to authorised users -->
              <authorizationEntry queue=">" read="users" write="users"
admin="users" />
              <authorizationEntry topic=">" read="users" write="users"
admin="users" />

            </authorizationEntries>
          </authorizationMap>
        </map>
      </authorizationPlugin>

    </plugins>

But i get errors...
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
bean
with name 'org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationEntry' defined in
class
path resource [activemq.xml]: Error setting property values; nested
exception is
org.springframework.beans.PropertyAccessExceptionsException:
PropertyAccessExceptionsException (3 errors); nested
propertyAccessExceptions are:
[org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property 'admin'
threw
exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/activemq/jaas/GroupPrincipal],
[org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property 'read'
threw
exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/activemq/jaas/GroupPrincipal],
[org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property 'write'
[...]
org/apache/activemq/jaas/Group etc .

I'm using AMQ 4.0.2.

cheers
/Steve