activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: C++ client on Solaris
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:20:03 GMT

SVN
> > trunk
> > instead of the last stable release -- quite a number of issues have
been
> > fixed.
> >

> thanks for your reply.
> I was able to successfully compile the library on Solaris from SVN
trunk,
> but even the example that is provided with the library doesn't work
> correctly.  When using topics the producer thread sends 10 messages
but
> the

Again, trunk is not in a good place for Solaris use.  Hopefully soon.

> consumer only receives 7. Also It gives me error when I change the
broker
> URL to something other than localhost:61613 (i run broker on a
different
> machine)  Can you describe your setup a little bit in terms of where
the
> brokers are running, and if there are any specific configuration that
you
> need to give them.

There shouldn't be anything that you need to do to configuration.
Obviously make sure that your broker has the Stomp Protocol enabled, and
make sure that machine can see that address / port.

We don't do a lot with Solaris, so all we have done is run Unit and
Integration tests on a Solaris 10 box.