activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: How to have a persistent client
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 03:16:48 GMT
IMHO, easiest solution is to embed a broker on machine A and network it
to a broker on machine B.

This setup will allow you to continually sent messages and the embedded
broker will handle persisting it and sending it to the remote broker
when it is up again. Just dont forget to set the network connector to a
failover one.