activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kit Plummer <kitplum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ on PDA with Java
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 05:22:58 GMT
I suppose the first question is whether you really need ActiveMQ
broker on the PDA.  It sounds to me like all you need is a client
connection to the broker (on the computer) where the producer
resides.  We've been trying to get there with a Gumstix computer as a
client (with different languages and protocols like STOMP and XMPP).

What JVM do you have on the PDA?  J2ME will probably be a little bit
of effort.

Kit