activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <sand...@wssource.com>
Subject Re: stopping master bridge, negociation timeout & out of memory exceptions
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:16:42 GMT
replying to self: maybe few reason for the "out of memory" exception
are:

1. usage manager reference
(http://activemq.org/site/xbean-xml-reference-41.html#XBeanXMLReference4.1-usageManagerelement)
says, "limit" property sets memory limit in bytes. I have switched to using "limitMb" property
instead

2. In case "limit" of "2048 MB" was correct, the ACTIVEMQ_OPTS had max
memory pool (-Xmx) as 512. I have switched to 4096MB (big iron server
yay!)

3. few threads indicated multicast transport could be the culprit, I
have removed the auto discover mode (multicast discovery) for now.

I hope these steps would solve the issue. If anyone is following this,
pls post your comments. I'll update with whether this worked or not.

- Sandeep