activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fredrik Jonson <fred...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: Network of brokers
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:22:10 GMT
Rob Davies wrote:

>  This may come as a shock to you, but even though Apache ActiveMQ is
>  open source and free to use,  it doesn't mean that the developers of
>  ActiveMQ's time is free as well. We do try our best to be helpful,
>  but cannot always monitor this list, or respond in a timely manner.

Further, if you find some functionality lacking there is nothing that
is stopping you from working on it yourself. Or paying someone else
to develop the functionality for you.

That's a key feature of all open source products!

I'm pretty sure there are people that can offer you commercial support
and development on this list. Just ask.

--
Fredrik Jonson