activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Vinicius Carvalho" <java.vinic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No ClassLoaders found for: beans
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:25:45 GMT
Thanks John that did the trick, but also found a issue. On the example
it also states to put a name inside the <transportConnector> element,
well when I put it there (the same one as the broker) it complained
about having duplicate names on the schema. Removing it, and now
activemq is working fine with jboss.

Thanks :)

PS: Does AMQ performance inside JBoss is equivalent with a standalone one?

Regards