activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ/RealBasic
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:00:37 GMT
You could use the C API - or you could try write your own Stomp client.

http://stomp.codehaus.org/

Its very easy to write a client in a few hours in any language
provided you can open a socket and read & write & parse strings. e.g.
check out the source code for the ruby or python or dotnet client as a
starter