activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failover mode and client shutdown
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:46:07 GMT
There could be a bug relating to closes with the failover transport
possibly, but the ActiveMQConnection does wait up to the closeTimeout
for a close to succeed before shutting down - so you could try reduce
the timeout.

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQConnection.html#setCloseTimeout(int)

--

James