activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache ActiveMQ 4.1 released!
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 15:30:00 GMT
On 12/6/06, Jamie McCrindle <jamiemccrindle@gmail.com> wrote:
> first off, congratulations,

Thanks!

> second, i recall there being an issue with locking on SQL Server for pure
> JDBC Master / Save and that you added a fix in to be able to turn off row
> based locking when using SQL Server.

I don't remember I'm afraid - I do remember a fix going in for pure
JDBC Master/Slave for MySQL. I"m not sure if the pure JDBC
Master/Slave has been tested yet for SQL Server - fancy trying it out?
:)

Basically if you startup 2 brokers, one should hang while the other is
the master - then killing the master should cause a failover.

--

James
-------