activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xbean not working with activemq-4.1
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:27:05 GMT
You could do it that way:

        context = new
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("org/jencks/amqpool/load-test.xml") {
            protected void
initBeanDefinitionReader(XmlBeanDefinitionReader beanDefinitionReader)
{

beanDefinitionReader.setValidationMode(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.VALIDATION_NONE);
                beanDefinitionReader.setNamespaceAware(true);
            }
        };

The other solution is to use the xbean application contexts which
already do that.