activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Puro" <jp...@sterlingtesting.com>
Subject Examples using Message Groups
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:26:37 GMT
Are there any good examples on how to use message groups end to end?
I'm looking to use this but not completely clear on everything that
needs to be set up.

Regards,

Jeff

This email (and any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, or have unauthorized access, you are hereby notified that copying,
disseminating, distributing or taking any action in reliance on this email is strictly prohibited<br
/>
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of our firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.