activemq-users mailing list archives

From John Heitmann <jheitm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: network of brokers
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:52:21 GMT
What you may want instead is the staticallyIncludedDestinations
feature. You could also use startup destinations.

In either case it won't match what you want since you're using
queues. If you really want both A's consumers and B's consumers to
receive the same set of messages, then you'll need to use a topic,
and perhaps something like virtual destinations to bridge to a queue
at each broker. Otherwise queue semantics hold even across the network.

It sounds like you may want to try out the master/slave feature
instead if you care about both 0 message loss during failure and that
a message must be consumed once and only once.

John