activemq-users mailing list archives

From John Heitmann <jheitm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer OutOfMemory
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:22:24 GMT
I'm not sure what your problem is, but in the past I've been bitten
by prefetch config. You should verifiy that the prefetch is actually
being set to 10. I think we ended up setting prefetch manually in
code, although I have a todo deep down on my list to take a second
look at what was going wrong there.

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, sorry if it doesn't help.

Also, just to be clear, the oom happens on your client, correct?

John