activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network of brokers
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:55:16 GMT
On 12/21/06, Marlon Santos <msantos@exist.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> well it just seems that the people behind amq are just busy. If they
> weren't, they will be more
> willing to help out guys.
>
> As to your issues, can you please post a test case, with descriptions about
> the problem. I'll try to help in ways I can.

Hi

Thanks for your reply and for clarify the problem.

I've a doubt about how to configure the network of brokers.

I've two JBoss Server with a master and a slave broker each one. I
wnat to know which is the best way to configure network connectors on
each broker (and nobody answered me).

I did something like this (with static ips because I can't use multicast):

- In master of server1 my network connector points to
   * server 2 master
   * server 2 slave
   * server 1 slave

- In slave of server 1:
   * server 2 master
   * server 2 slave
   * server 1 master

and something similar in server 2. both with failover="true" dynamicOnly="true".

Is this ok or do you know a better way to do it ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Javier Leyba
Barcelona - Spain