activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network of brokers
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:04:31 GMT
On 12/21/06, Bernhard Wellhöfer <Bernhard.Wellhoefer@gaia-group.com> wrote:
> Hello Prashanth,
>
> I agree that the clustering/network or brokers feature is not ready for a productive
scenario. The problem is that the ActiveMQ homepage does not warn you about this case. Therefore
again and again people waste time by trying out this feature - as each new mail for this issue
to the mailing list proves. It's a pity that this as a whole makes ActiveMQ less trustworthy...

Is this totally true ???

I've an application that use network of brokers ready to go to test.
I've configured it with the help of this list and nobody told me what
you say...

If this is true I'll be in big problems after four months of
development with this product. I can´t believe it !

If this is true I'm a dead man...  :(

--
Javier Leyba
Barcelona - Spain