activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Elliott, Brian" <BElli...@orbitz.com>
Subject RE: help needed statically configuring virtual topics (destinations)
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:45:14 GMT
I actually get this error without any producers or consumers connected.
It occurs as soon as I start the second broker instance and the two
broker instances discover each other.

Thanks,
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Marlon Santos [mailto:msantos@exist.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:02 PM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: help needed statically configuring virtual topics
(destinations)

Hi,

Do you have mulitple durable consumers wirh selectors ? Because this log
shows up with that kind of setup (my own experience).

Regards...

belliott wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to setup two AMQ 4.1.0 broker instances that will be
clustered
> viamulticast and have a pre-configured virtual topic (destination)
called
> "Orders".  (e.g. VirtualTopic.Orders)  I'm getting some errors as seen
> relating to the communications between the two broker instances.  (the
> networkConnector)
>
> I need to configure each virutal destination name statically due to
> operational policy.  Is there a wildcard for doing this?  Does each
> Consumer.XXX.VirtualTopic.YYY get configured individually as a
> destination, or is there a shortcut way?  An example would be great.
>
> The console output and my XML config for each instance is shown below.

> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
>
> The console largely gives the the same output on both instances, so
I'm
> only including a snippet of the "a" instance output:
>
> <snip>
> belliott@tamper ~/dev/orbitz/orbitz-app-activemq $
> apache-activemq-4.1.0-incubator/bin/activemq
xbean:file:conf/default.a.xml
> ACTIVEMQ_HOME:

/home/belliott/dev/orbitz/orbitz-app-activemq/apache-activemq-4.1.0-incu
bator
> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ 4.1.0-incubator JMS
> Message Broker (a) is starting
> INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information
please
> see: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
> INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
> [apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
> INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the
exclusive
> lock to become the Master broker
> INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Becoming the master on
dataSource:
> org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource@8ddb93
> INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from:
> Active Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
> /home/belliott/dev/orbitz/orbitz-app-activemq/target/data/a/journal
> INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovered: 0 message(s)
in
> [...]
directory
> activemq-data/a/tmp_storage
> INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
> tcp://tamper.duncllc.com:61616
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector openwire Started
> INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network Connector default-nc
> Started
> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (a,
> ID:tamper.duncllc.com-52242-1165525563365-1:0) started
> INFO  ManagementContext              - JMX consoles can connect to
> service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
> INFO  NetworkConnector               - Establishing network connection
> between from vm://a?network=true to tcp://tamper.duncllc.com:61618
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://a Started
> INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://a#0
> and tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61618(b) has been established.
> INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://a#0
> and tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61618 shutdown due to a local error:
> javax.jms.JMSException: Durable consumer is in use for client:
> NC_b_inbounda and subscriptionName: a_Orders
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://a Stopped
> INFO  NetworkConnector               - Establishing network connection
> between from vm://a?network=true to tcp://tamper.duncllc.com:61618
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://a Started
> INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://a#2
> and tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61618(b) has been established.
> INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://a#2
> and tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61618 shutdown due to a local error:
> javax.jms.JMSException: Durable consumer is in use for client:
> NC_b_inbounda and subscriptionName: a_Orders
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://a Stopped
> INFO  NetworkConnector               - Establishing network connection
> between from vm://a?network=true to tcp://tamper.duncllc.com:61618
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://a Started
> INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://a#4
> and tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61618(b) has been established.
> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ Message Broker (a,
> ID:tamper.duncllc.com-52242-1165525563365-1:0) is shutting down
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://a Stopped
> INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network Connector default-nc
> Stopped
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector openwire Stopped
> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (a,
> ID:tamper.duncllc.com-52242-1165525563365-1:0) stopped

class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfi
gurer"/>

>   <broker brokerName="a" useJmx="true"
> xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
>
>     <destinations>
>         <topic physicalName="Orders"/>
>     </destinations>
>
>     <managementContext>
>        <managementContext connectorPort="1099"
> jmxDomainName="org.apache.activemq"/>
>     </managementContext>
>
>     <persistenceAdapter>
>         <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
> dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/../target/data/a"/>
>     </persistenceAdapter>
>
>     <transportConnectors>
>       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
> discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
>     </transportConnectors>
>
>     <networkConnectors>
>       <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
>       <networkConnector name="default-nc" uri="multicast://default"/>
>     </networkConnectors>
>
>   </broker>
>
> </beans>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Configuration file of "b" instance:
>
> <beans>
>
>   <bean

class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfi
gurer"/>

>   <broker brokerName="b" useJmx="true"
> xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
>
>     <destinations>
>         <topic physicalName="Orders"/>
>     </destinations>
>
>     <managementContext>
>        <managementContext connectorPort="1100"
> jmxDomainName="org.apache.activemq"/>
>     </managementContext>
>
>     <persistenceAdapter>
>         <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
> dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/../target/data/b"/>
>     </persistenceAdapter>
>
>     <transportConnectors>
>         <transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://localhost:61618"