activemq-users mailing list archives

From "amon.lei" <>
Subject Re: 4.10 doesnt support store and forward ???
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 02:13:42 GMT

i found the reason. because  the durable subscriptons's configed. i am using
spring2.0 's example . the message customer config like this:

<bean id="destJmsFactory"
        <property name="connectionFactory">
                <property name="brokerURL">

    <bean id="listenerContainerTemplet" abstract="true"
      <property name="concurrentConsumers" value="1" />
      <property name="connectionFactory" ref="destJmsFactory" />
      <property name="transactionManager" ref="transactionManager4MQ" />

<bean id="transactionManager4MQ"
        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="destJmsFactory" />

 <bean id="exampleTopic" class="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic"
        <constructor-arg value="projectname.example.topic" />

<bean id="exampleConsumer"
class="" />

<bean id="listenerContainer1" parent="listenerContainerTemplet">
      <property name="destination" ref="exampleTopic" />
      <property name="clientId" value="exampleConsumer1" />
      <property name="subscriptionDurable" value="true" />
      <property name="durableSubscriptionName" value="exampleConsumer1" />
      <property name="messageSelector" value="exampleConsumer1" />
      <property name="messageListener" ref="exampleConsumer" />

no matter what value the clientId and durableSubscriptionName set,there is
the same error:  ERROR Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed - trying
to recover

javax.jms.JMSException: You cannot create a durable subscriber without
g a unique clientID on a Connection

that's all.:_(