activemq-users mailing list archives

From Danielius Jurna <>
Subject Kaha persistance and memory usage
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:06:35 GMT

Currently I'm evaluating kaha persistance and I have few questions.
1. It seems that flow management for fast producers doesn't work (it may be
normal due to different persistance nature comparing to journaled store)
2. It seems that index for messages is held in memory, so broker can endup
whith OutOfMemoryException on slow consumers.

I was testing kaha which comes whith AMQ 4.0.2. Messages were sent to queues
without transactions.