activemq-users mailing list archives

From Lalit Nagpal <lalitte...@rediffmail.com>
Subject RE: using amq-cpp 1.0 rel. library - established connection being aborted
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 06:50:54 GMT

Hey Tim-

Here is the problem ... I had installed both .net 2005 and .net 2003 on my
PC (I had both .net 1.1 framework and also .net 2.0 framework installed) ...
as you know I had used a lower version compiler (Version="7.10") in the
vcproj file to build amq lib files in .net 2003 .... Somehow the libraries
built when I had both .net 2003 & .net 2005 installed were misbehaving .....
the problem was gone once I uninstalled .net 2005 & the 2.0 framework and
then rebuilt all the libraries/dlls after a project clean .... now I am not
clear whether it happened bcoz of the 2.0 framework or .net 2005 ... there
was a mix-up somehow when it tried to build the dlls ... maybe due to some
specific settings of 2005 vcproj files ... resulting in some kind of a
interference in 2003 builds that i did.

Important thing is that when I uninstalled .net framework 2.0 and .net 2005
both and recreated the dlls ... it started working then. Previously it used
to unload some library on program completion that used to abort the
connection.

Dont know whether this would be of help to you :) ... lost 2 days here ...
but important lessons learnt anyways ....

OS is Mic. Win. XP and the SP is 2.0 ...

Thanks for all the support.

Lalit Nagpal
CSA, SunGard