activemq-users mailing list archives

From activemqer <abiryu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: network of brokers
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:31:38 GMT

I'm trying to achieve some kind of a load balancing in our project. I don't
think that master/slave can solve that problem. It merely is a recovery
mechanism, which is good but not good enough for me.

Just to clarify the reason I'm posting this message. I read on the the doc
page that ActiveMQ supports distributed queues and the way to achieve that
is to use a network of brokers. Is this still true? Because I don't see
messages flow between brokers even when I subscribe to a queue on a broker
that does not currently have any messages. May be I'm just misinterpreting
the documentation.

http://www.activemq.org/site/how-do-distributed-queues-work.html