activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sagi Mann <>
Subject Security recommendations please?
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:59:57 GMT

I'm new to ActiveMQ and am doing some research to see if it filts my
security needs.
I've noticed that the sample security config in ActiveMQ websites suggests I
configure a users.config file on the classpath. Is there a way for the
broker to authenticate using some external system like windows Active
directory, or some LDAP-compliant system? If so, how do I set it up?