activemq-users mailing list archives

From stevec <basist...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: blocking on UsageManager.waitForSpace
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:30:48 GMT

What stats should I be looking at?  (from Broker info:)
MemoryUsagePercentage is never at 100%.  Again, if my MemoryLimit is 20MB,
MemoryUsagePercentage=50% (about 10MB used).  If my MemoryLimit is 100MB,
MemoryUsagePercentage=10% (about 10MB used).

Non persistence, Non Durable.  I know slow consumers can cause problems, but
doesnt UsageManager.waitForSpace mean we have a memory issue?  If it is a
memory issue, what other stats should I be looking at for memory
consumption?