activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marlon Santos <msan...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Network of brokers
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:43:45 GMT

Hi,

well it just seems that the people behind amq are just busy. If they
weren't, they will be more
willing to help out guys.

As to your issues, can you please post a test case, with descriptions about
the problem. I'll try to help in ways I can.

As to the other comments, please try to refrain the "flames" because this is
an open source
project, so please be polite as much as possible.

Regards,
Marlon