activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard Wellhöfer <Bernhard.Wellhoe...@gaia-group.com>
Subject AW: Network of brokers
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:23:31 GMT
Hello Javier,

Sorry, it was not my intention to make waves. I just want that the whole issue is taken seriously:

A) If the clustering/network or brokers feature is stable, then the documentation and the
support via the mailing list are not good enough.
B) If the hints (my tests, number of mails for this feature and quality and quantity of answers)
are correct and the feature is not in a production state, then the ActiveMQ developer should
face this and warn the users on the homepage.

At least option A or B is true (and for you I hope it is option A) .... Regardless whether
A or B is true, the whole issue is not good for the trust in ActiveMQ.

One question: did you ever start/stop brokers and consumer/producer in the network during
your tests. Did all broker and consumer/producer reliable reconnect and where all message
delivered?

Regards,

Bernd