activemq-users mailing list archives

From goofy <>
Subject ObjectMessage with NMS
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:53:01 GMT

I'm trying to receive a JMS ObjectMessage from the ActiveMQ with a .net
Receiving a Textmessage and displaying its Text was not a big challenge, but
displaying the contents of an ObjectMessage won't work.
I'm receiving the objectMessage and I'm able to read the MessageId. But how
can I read the content of the Message?

In my concrete case I try to read a Event which has been published by a
Java-Client and contains some properties. Assume my event is a person and
contails values for "name" (String) and "age" (int).

How would I be able to deserialize these properities representing the
content of the Message.

Using byte[] content = msg.Content will return a byte-array. How can I
extract the needed information afterwards?