activemq-users mailing list archives

From drvillo <f.viv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xbean not working with activemq-4.1
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:27:35 GMT

Thanks for the quick reply:)

Upps,
sorry I forgot the trace -_-

it fails like this:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 4307 in
XML document from class path resource [net/ripe/hstcnt/jms-bare/jms.xml] is
invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cos-nonambig:
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":redeliveryPolicy and WC[##any] (or elements
from their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During
validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two
particles.
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cos-nonambig:
"http://activemq.org/config/1.0":redeliveryPolicy and WC[##any] (or elements
from their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During
validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two
particles.
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:236)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:172)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:382)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XSConstraints.reportSchemaError(XSConstraints.java:315)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XSConstraints.fullSchemaChecking(XSConstraints.java:463)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleEndElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:2246)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.endElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:814)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:719)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1685)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:250)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:292)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:77)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:405)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:357)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:334)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:79)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:94)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:294)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:92)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:77)
	at
net.ripe.hstcnt.SpringTestSupport.createApplicationContext(SpringTestSupport.java:37)
	at
net.ripe.hstcnt.SpringInjectedACTestSupport.<init>(SpringInjectedACTestSupport.java:12)
	at
net.ripe.hstcnt.xmltest.XBeanConfigTest$XBeanTestSupport.<init>(XBeanConfigTest.java:25)
	at
net.ripe.hstcnt.xmltest.XBeanConfigTest$XBeanTestSupport.<init>(XBeanConfigTest.java:25)
	at
net.ripe.hstcnt.xmltest.XBeanConfigTest.testCreateBroker(XBeanConfigTest.java:20)
	at
	at
	at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit2.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:32)

while my xml is like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       xmlns:amq="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"
http://activemq.org/config/1.0
http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.activemq/xsds/activemq-core-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.xsd">
    <!--  lets create an embedded ActiveMQ Broker -->

    <amq:broker useJmx="false" persistent="false">
        <amq:transportConnectors>
            <amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:0"/>
        </amq:transportConnectors>
    </amq:broker>
    <!--  ActiveMQ destinations to use  -->
    <amq:queue id="destination"
physicalName="org.apache.activemq.spring.Test.spring.embedded"/>
    <!--
     JMS ConnectionFactory to use, configuring the embedded broker using XML
    -->
    <amq:connectionFactory id="jmsFactory" brokerURL="vm://localhost"/>
</beans>

A note: I had to change the uri for the spring schema to
because the one given by the examples (without the -2.0) didn't exist.

Francesco