activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marlon Santos <msan...@exist.com>
Subject Re: 4.1 Master/Slave - Slave dies upon first conn to master
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 01:54:12 GMT

Hi,

IMHO, it is better to use a shared database master slave config because you
were using a database data source (postgresql in this case) rather than a
pure master slave which was explicitly shown in your configuration. By the
way, I also have had problems running a pure master slave config as of the
present. (Maybe there was a bug with the pure master slave configurations,
*i think*)

Regards...