activemq-users mailing list archives

From s15 <s154898...@yahoo.com>
Subject ActiveMQ/RealBasic
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:47:20 GMT

I'm considering having an application developed using RealBasic (for the
client GUI) and ActiveMQ on the server to handle messaging. I'm not a
programmer, but would like some feedback on RealBasic and ActiveMQ
integration. Have anyone used the OpenWire C Client with RealBasic? Can the
OpenWire C Client be used to connect a client developed with RealBasic to
ActiveMQ? What would be the best solution or are there alternatives? I do
not want to use Java for the client software. I'm looking for a solution
that will work with RealBasic or other cross-platform framework like QT or
wxWidgets.