activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jack Leung <jack_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Master Slave
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:35:27 GMT

I have been following this thread and tried the same example. I cannot get
multiple "master" brokers to start either. It seems the locking does not
work. I agree that the behavior demonstrated is not consistent with the
documentation.

So maybe this feature is not production ready, or has not been tested yet?

Jack