activemq-users mailing list archives

From Anthrope ...@anthrope.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Master Slave
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:15:03 GMT

Something is surely not right. The logical sequence should be that the broker
first attempt to acquire the lock before starting any services. My config
file is exactly what is specified in the example, and the behaviour I see is
not what I should be.

Has anyone actually got this configuration to work?

As regards the client dying, the only information I have is that a
JMSException occurred. I'd have posted other information if I'd had it.